You know what makes me happy? Seeing the 138-year-old woman smokes some cigarettes. You know, like, bent to her head almost even with her butt, pointing here somehow grew two new joint fist and sucking down her 40th Red Marlboro a day.
- Yes. Pleases me no end to see this woman. Why? Because she beat the system. It hit home. She won. You can not smoke two packs a day and live to be 138. This is what we are told. But she did, and it makes me happy.
- I say this because I hate eggs.
- Yes. Eggs. I hate them. I find them to be repelled at best (fried, scrambled) disgusting at worst
- As it turns out, my balls hostility may eventually – in theory – add years to the back of my life and just might let me, of all people, to raise some extra joints. See, a study published in the journal Atherosclerosis shows eating eggs – whole eggs with egg yolk – is dangerous for your heart as smoking. There are more than four eggs a week – even eggs, which are used in baking, or what you use eggs – not recommended. Apparently, it causes the arteries thicken up like a milkshake. Smoking does the same thing.
- Interesting, is not it?
And although it’s harder to find those 138-year-old three eggs per day eaters, I’m sure they’re there. In fact, I would put all the years there are a lot of older people in the audience itself reader who smoked cigarettes and ate the eggs in their life, and cackling with delight as they read this. “Hoo-ha-ha,” they say, egg yolk dribbling down his chin as they puff on their unfiltered Camel. “Take it, fate!”
- Of course, this math changes if you eat organic eggs. Because everyone knows eating organic, of course, allow you to live a long, long time. Except, uh, not so much as the Stanford study recently proved, since there is no benefit to anything organic.
- «I was totally surprised,” Dr. Dena Bravata, a senior research affiliate who ran the study, said in the article, AP. “There is not much difference.”
- And there goes another 138-year-old, is the one who ate apples sprayed with DDT since 23 A.D
- OK. I’ll stop here. Smoking is bad, bad eating eggs, organic doesn’t matters.